Wednesday, October 10, 2007

WIP Wednesday

Today is WIP day for both knitting and school.

School wise:
Paper due tomorrow : finished
Midterm in Developmental : finished
First lab report: finished
Midterm review of progress in clinical: finished, and I interact well with children :)

So I'd say school is going well. I can't believe it's midterm already. I have one more exam for midterm in another ten days. That's the hard one with all the embryology on it.

Knitting wise:
Rogue is moving along, I've finished one side of the hood and just need to finish the other side and sew it together.
I may actually have this done for Rhinebeck. Now the big question, will it be cool enough to wear it?

My other project is kinda secret right now, I'm debating submitting the pattern to knitty.
So you get a blurry shot :)