Saturday, September 22, 2007

Caturday

Before I post pics of cute kitties, I wanted to wish everyone who is celebrating a happy and healthy new year.


Now... Seasa finally stood still for some pictures, instead of coming straight at me when she saw the camera.
Here's their favorite place.. on top of any bag I put on the floor. This is why all my bags have cat hair all over them. Why is my backpack with lumpy books and pens in it so much more comfortable than the kitty pi I made them?
Seasa in the kitchen, eagerly awaiting a treat. Too bad all I had in my hands was a camera.
Oh wait.. did mommy drop something.

This is how about 90% of my pictures of her normally come out. For a cat who spends a good 18 hours a day laying around, she always seems to be moving.

Yes Turtlegirl, I did say 10 skeins of KPPM and 11 of LP Bulky for under $100.