Friday, October 05, 2007

Garden State Pr0n - week 3

Wow.. at this rate I'll have enough new yarn to do pr0n until I get to Rhinebeck. Grandma sent me a birthday card this week that had birthday money in it! Now I have more to spend at Rhinebeck, though I'll admit, I really can't think of anything I need or even want to make in the next year. I know I should finish the fish by December (oh why does hannukah have to be so early this year), but I have no idea what my big project will be after it. Considering I have the yarn for a Dale sweater, and a sweaters worth of both Manos and Galway, I'm not sure if I really should be buying more.

Okay... done feeling guilty. Here's this week's yummy yarn:


Yarn: KPPPM
Color: P436 - 2 skeins

These two, along with last week's pr0n (for heels and toes if needed) will soon be socks. I do seem to be on a sock kick lately, but I've gotten bored with plain socks and somehow I never get gauge for the pretty patterns that are out there. Guess I knit tighter than most people, or just prefer a tighter fabric.