Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Late WIP Wednesday..

Sorry I didn't post earlier, but Wednesday is a busy day for me school wise.

So, there's been some work done on Rogue (as seen below in the bad picture), but at this point, I'm not sure if I'll finish by Rhinebeck... simply because it's once again too hot to work with this much wool/alpaca in my lap. Not to mention that I'm not a fan of seaming, and that can take me quite a while.



So... should I not finish Rogue in time I'll have to find some other way to distinguish myself so whoever has me on their Bingo card can find me..

Options:
I can pin a fish to my backpack.. I think everyone who has ever looked at this blog realizes I'm the fish woman right now.
I could put a fish up on a dowel so it flies over my head like a flag.
If it's cold enough, I can wear my Lady E as a scarf.
I could go totally insane and wear my hair down... no way you could miss me then, though someone might try to shear me!

Any other ideas? I'd like to make it easy for people to find me. Not like Rhinebeck is crowded or anything.