Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My new toys... and early WIP Wednesday

On the chance that I won't be able to blog tomorrow, it's my first day of clinical, I thought I'd show off my new toys today.

Meet my new mascot. She sits on the windowsill and watches over me while I do my homework. She's my alpaca, made out of alpaca. The kitties hate her. They also won't go near my alpaca rug, so I guess they just don't like alpacas.
She doesn't have a name yet. Her nameless state isn't really bothering me, which is surprising since I name everything else.


My WIP shot. Once again, no work on Rogue or fish this week. I'm really trying to finish these by the time I go home on Friday.
No funny on the feet shot this week. I got these in a trade for my messenger bag. I just wasn't feeling the love and traded it away. I also got more yarn for the fishies.
Why I got no other knitting done this week. I decided that if I was going to knit on Yom Kippur that it had to be charity knitting, not knitting for my own pleasure.
Here we have the ten hats I've finished for Hats for Alex. I did the two pink and three purple ones on Yom Kippur. Now that I've finished the ten I had said I would make, I may still add in a few extras before I see Pam at Rhinebeck. For size reference, the big pink one in the center is a normal newborn sized hat.


And because she was so cute, and would NOT get up, a pic of Seasa asleep on my lap.