Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pushy Kitties

I guess I've been ignoring my kitties since I moved back east. They seem so much more needy here then in Alaska. Right now, Seasa is sitting on my stomach trying to get my attention while I've got the laptop on my crossed legs. Opal is curled up next to me, giving me those, 'love me, pet me, brush me' eyes. I'll have to start spending more time with them, after this weekend.

As for this weekend. I'm going up to Ottawa to watch a friend compete in a shooting match. I've been wanting to see this match for years and I'm so excited about going up to see this! I couldn't drive up with him today, so I'm flying up tomorrow. Today, I get to have a nice family dinner. My grandparents are up visiting right now.

My Lucy bag is almost done... I've used three of the skeins I was sent. I was REALLY trying to keep the fourth skein to make myself a hat. I'll probably still get my hat, but I need to wind the skein so I can knit a few more inches on my short strap. Now... time to decide what project to take with me.