Saturday, July 29, 2006

All the pictures...

Well, I've been bad about posting pictures and now I'm going to pay for it :(

I caught up on all my photo taking, but now I have to wait for them to load. This is a good reason for why I should consider something besides dial up.

So first, we have a fun hemp/cotton blend yarn that has been transformed into a string bag and a little pouch to go with it. I still need to put a zipper in the pouch, but other than that it's all done. This stuff was fun to work with and didn't feel like twine. My father looked at the bag and said "that's way too small for groceries". He changed his mind after I loaded it with the can goods from the pantry and showed him how much it could expand :)


Next, we have pictures of my own handspun yarn.... I still need some practice.. From left to right, they are my first, second and third attempts at spinning with a wheel..



Now.. we get to the good stuff... my package from Cheep Like the Budgie. Now since it's time to start trying to guess... I have to say I still have no idea :P

Here's all the fun stuff.. and a close up of the stitch markers!

And last but not least, are the two sets of stitch markers I've gotten so far from the stitch marker swap. The top set is from mrsmotter, and the bottom set from turtlegirl76 (yes, the set that gave her away as my SP). They are laying on the new double points from my CASP :)