Sunday, July 23, 2006

Guess not..

Well, the bag got about halfway through the skein before I realized 1. I didn't have enough yarn 2. I needed to use bigger needles and 3. I didn't like it. So.. tonight I frogged the bag, and restarted it on size 15's. I was going to try 17's, but the only ones I have are 32 inches, and that's just too long for this project.

On the plus side...
I have my first spinning lesson in the morning. Hopefully I'll actually be able to use my drop spindle when this is all over. My friend picked up three fleeces for me tonight, so after my lesson tomorrow I get to go pick them up. I really hope they are well skirted and not too dirty, since this is my first time playing with them. I've already decided to send them out for processing. I've also made a date with whichendisup to dye some yarn this coming up weekend. Wow... that's a lot of pluses.

and I will have this bag done tomorrow.... I hope.