Friday, July 28, 2006

Package, Envelope, and Eskimo...

Today was a good day. I got my first paycheck from my new job, got home and found lots of goodies. There was a box from my CASP full of wonderful goodies! She used smarties for packing material (along with some real packing material)... totally yummy. Then there were 2 skeins of WotA in what I'd call black along with five inch long size 3 double points. Now.. I've never seen double points that short... I knew they made them, but had never seen them! Wonder how they'll be to knit on? There were some lovely stitch markers and a CD case to use as a circular needle holder. Gonna have to try that one. Also a deck of cards and a cute magnet. (pics tomorrow or so when I have some light)

On top of all that I got my second set of stitch markers from the stitch marker swap. This set was from Turtlegirl76... now... if she hadn't written anything, I probably would have never put the return address together... opening mail after a 12 hour shift means your head isn't quite all there... but she did write something and I had to go back and look hard to figure out what she meant. (I know, I know, it might seem obvious, but still). My sweet own Eskimo Pie is none other than Turtlegirl76! (and if I'm wrong... please don't tell me :P~ )