Monday, August 07, 2006

Goodies, goodies and more goodies

As promised.. I will post the pics of my final SP7 box today. However, I got a bit side tracked by an air mail envelope that came today. I got a set of stitch markers from Shonze today, all the way from Scotland! She sent a wonderful post card and even made a small bag to hold them!

Now, on to turtlegirl76...

She sent me some lovely 50/50 wool/llama yarn that I'm assuming is supposed to be made into a Lucy bag (she sent me that pattern as well). Only problem is.. I'm not sure I want to felt this yarn. It's yummy colors might not show as well felted. I do however have a VERY large stash of lamb's pride, Cascade 220, and Manos.. so I'm sure I'll find something to make the Lucy bag out of.


Then she sent me a box of crackers from where she works!



Next we have a journal (which will probably stay forever empty.. I'm horrible with those), a calendar, a little purple thingy to hold up a pattern or paper, a "M" sticky pad and a set of candle holders. Don't worry about not sending candles, I have plenty!!

And finally, two lace patterns! I love both of them, but can't start a new one till I finish the one I'm on..



Thanks Turtlegirl76! You were an awesome secret pal! I still want packing lessons! She got all this into a flat rate box!