Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bah..

Well, another week, not another FO. Phooey... I'm not getting very far here. I almost finished a Reverse Bloom washcloth out of Crystal Palace Cotton Chenille, but managed to break the yarn on my VERY LAST round! Bah.. now I need to frog back to where I have an end long enough to weave in, and I just didn't feel like doing that tonight. My magic loop socks are still sitting in my purse, haven't managed to get past the toe up cast on for those. My shawl is at the point where one row takes forever, so I'm sure I'll finish that by next year. In an effort to try to finish something this weekend, I started a mesh bag with my hemp/cotton yarn that came today. Guess we'll see how that goes. To top off the whole mess, I had an unexpected dentist appointment today and now I'm sore.

I need a night out, and a few drinks :)