Monday, June 26, 2006

Pics and News





So here are the pictures of the two FOs. My model has been with me a long time and is looking a bit tired. Might have to find a new model for next time. I think I have a moose around here somewhere. I got tired of waiting for the sun to come out, so I just took the pics with my flash. At this rate, NJ is going to float away.







News about work. I start on July 10th and I'm so excited!

And of course, yarn was waiting for me when I got home today. I ordered a few treats from Flying Fingers Yarn Shop . 3 different colours of Lamb's Pride that had been on sale. Not sure what it will be yet, but I use it so often (and love felting it) that I'm sure it will turn into something. I should have taken pictures, it came very nicely packaged with purple tissue paper. 12 skeins of yarn all snug in the box.