Friday, June 09, 2006

Socks still not done... (yarn pr0n)

but most of a child's sweater is. Will post pics when I actually finish it, I still have both arms to knit. Now.. here's the REAL reason the socks will never get done.. (wow.. just discovered I can upload straight from the camera to blogger.. no iphoto needed inbetween.. cool!)



This all came in the mail on Wednesday. A skein of Helen's Lace to make the Shoalwater Shawl from fibertrends and four skeins of a 50 silk/50 cashmere laceweight that was on sale at Patternworks... Funny, I thought I was getting a solid color, Lesson one: never trust online photos. I'm trying to be a good girl and haven't even wound up the Helen's Lace yet.. must finish this sweater first.

Tuesday I had an interview at St. Barnabas for their PICU. About the same size as the hospital I worked at in Alaska, but serves a MUCH different patient population. There would be plenty of new information for me to learn there. Seems I also had an interview scheduled with Robert Wood for Thursday... funny, I didn't remember that one and found a message from them on my phone when I got home last night. I'll have to call back again on Monday and talk to the recruiter.