Saturday, May 27, 2006

Okay, guess I'm not much of a mall person. Dad and I went through The Mall of America today. We managed to do the whole mall in about five hours. I'll admit, we didn't do a lot of shopping. We did do a lot of taste testing (I love stores with free samples). We did a bit of bargain hunting, and dad actually bought a VERY nice dress shirt at Nordstroms.

Earlier this morning, we went LYS hunting. Found two of them, wasn't too hard to get to. Didn't get anything at the first, Creative Fibers, but she was very nice. Bought some fun stuff at the second store, Needlework Unlimited, but can't tell what I got.

Still haven't found more of the Dale yarn I'm making socks out of... guess I'll only get one pair instead of two out of the yarn I bought. I'll survive, the socks weren't for me :)