Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sit around and wait...

Today was the day of waits...

2 1/2 hours at DMV this morning. In an effort to save me time, the woman at the desk did my license as a renewal (since I had a NJ license 2 years ago), and then told me that while I was waiting for my picture and such I could go get the title and registration. So, off I go to wait in line for the registration, get it all done, write out the check, get new plates (that I'll NEVER remember), and go sit down to wait for my picture. I look down at the paperwork and it all has my OLD address on it!! UGH... so I had to go have them void it all, and then redo it once I got my new license.

Then 1hr at the Raritan PD trying to get my address changed on my FID card. Should have been easy enough, but they couldn't find a piece of the paperwork. Once everything was found, the detective was really quite nice about it all, and told me that I could just make an appointment with him to finish it all up. So now I really want to go shooting, but couldn't face the idea of the hour long drive to the range right now. Instead, I worked on some knitting. I may finish this tank top before fall.

I forgot what a pain in the butt moving can be... sigh.. maybe I'll order pizza for dinner.