Tuesday, May 30, 2006

HOME!!!!!

Yes I know that's a lot of exclamation marks, but I'm HOME! I left dad at the hotel on Sunday, they actually took him to the airport for me, and drove through to Indiana. I tried to stop at two yarn shops along the way, but it was 10am when I hit the first (so it was closed) and the one in Chicago didn't have an exit off 94E to get to the highway(or I missed it), and it was already 4:45pm. Camped out overnight, left early the next day and drove like crazy through Ohio and PA.

Didn't hit any traffic till construction on Rte 80 in PA had me sitting and knitting for about an hour and then when I hit the Poconos, traffic got bumper to bumper. I turned off onto 33S, and then took 78 with no problems. Got close to home, called my dad and was told not to come home for a few hours!!! Finally got inside around 8:30pm, hugged my kitties and waited for them to forgive me for leaving them here for so long.

Now, time to finish unpacking the car and let everyone know I'm home about five days before I thought I'd be..