Thursday, May 25, 2006

Quick Update...

Well, we had (and are still having) a great time in SD! I'm sitting at a public library terminal right now, so no pictures, but I'll post them as soon as I can. In one day we went to Crazy Horse, Mt. Rushmore, over this totally spiral road to Custer National Park (the one with a tunnel that frames Mt. Rushmore perfectly), saw Buffalo... saw more Buffalo, watched idiot tourists try to pet the wild mules, and then wound our way into the Badlands. Spent today in the Bad Lands getting sun burnt! Wow, it's a lot warmer here than I expected. Weren't able to camp out since we hit winds that had to be gusting to at least 40-50mph. Now, I'm about to introduce my father to Cabela's for the first time, and then go see the Corn Palace..

I promise to post pictures when I get a chance.