Monday, August 18, 2014

Guessed wrong

You would think that a repeat root canal wouldn't hurt as much.  There's no root there to begin with plus the canal has already been drilled out once.

Yeah, No.

After getting on my bad side for doing the block without starting the nitrous, I have to say the endodontist exceeded my expectations.  He was able to go around the post that was implanted after the first root canal, the removal of which was my big stomach churner.  All of which means that the crown isn't totally destroyed and I may get away with filling this one in.

The lidocaine he used started wearing off within the hour and I've had that same dull ache that sent me to the dentist since that point.

So for fail #2, instant vanilla pudding with greek yogurt.  Yeah, glad I bought the regular stuff too.