Thursday, June 19, 2008

Love from the UPS man...

I think I'm falling in love with my UPS man.  I've missed him for the past two days, but as I was walking home today I noticed a UPS truck.  Hoping that the same truck delivers in the morning as in the afternoon, I asked if he had my package.  He did!!!  Seems that he makes a pick up every day on my street around 4pm, so if I miss him in the morning, I can find him then!  That makes life so much easier, since I can sometimes skip out of clinical a bit early but no way can I wait for him to get here at 10am.

Oh... you want to know what he brought me?






Yes folks, it is a LOVELY handmade bag for Oliver!  Now Oliver can travel in style and I can carry him on my back instead of knocking him into my knees.

This lovely bag comes compliments of Ellie from Integrity Sewing.  She does custom made bags from measurements she has on file, or in my case, I sent her Oliver's measurements.  This bag is wonderfully put together and fits Oliver to a 'T'.  There are pockets on the front for extra fluff or other assorted items and there is plenty of room inside to stick in my extra bobbins.

I was so jealous about the carry bags for the Ashfords and Louet wheels, but now I have my very own bag for about the same amount of money and I don't have to try to shove Oliver into something he doesn't fit.

Thank You Ellie!