Monday, May 05, 2008

Maryland Night One, Day Two

Yes, I went to the Ravelry party on Saturday night.  I don't have any pictures of me... guess those are on someone else's camera.  Much larger venue this time, but rained on us and we ended up in a space pretty much the same size as the room at Rhinebeck.
J, D, and M.  Friends from NYC.  I love going to these events for just this reason.  I get to see friends I only see twice a year.  I don't know if J and D have blogs.
M with Casey.  She had to have a picture with his shirt.  For those who are curious, Bob is the funny looking dog on the right hand side of this page.
And for the end of the nightly report... One of the sponsors of the party.  Yes, I asked her if I could take a picture of her shirt.  Poor woman, she was trying to eat and I just had to have a picture.  Love the buffalo!


So, that was Saturday night, now onto Sunday.


I so want to know if the above plate belongs to someone from Knitpicks!

Okay, those two weren't knitting plates, but still... I thought they fit.


Now, for some sheepy pictures:

Getting a hair cut.
I wish the sheep had looked up just a bit.. I may enter this one at Rhinebeck this year.
"Hey Mister, Hey Mister... put some of that food in my trough"

"Blaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

That was kind of how I felt by noon, and since I knew there was going to be construction on 95 I left the fair grounds early.

I realize there are still no pictures of what I bought, but I will say I was very good.
One fleece, one braid of roving, one ball of roving and one skein of yarn.  That was it.