Wednesday, December 19, 2007

SnowSTAR swap!!

I have the mailman from (bleh). He never delivers my packages. Yesterday, I got a slip that said "sorry we missed you". So after waking up at noon (I had a midnight run out to Trenton and didn't get home till 2:30am) I got myself kinda dressed and headed to the post office to pick up my package.

OMG!!! My pal spoiled me!

View upon opening REALLY big box...



Hiding in that bundle on the right was two skeins of LL Shepard Sport!!! One of my favorite sock yarns! Look at those colours!!! I might have to retract my previous statement and start to make socks for me.


Layer two.. note the tin of King Leo soft peppermint sticks... another one of my favorites..


Hiding in that square looking package.. I LOVE it!!! MOOSE!!!!!

Pretty snowflake card.

The other roundish bundle... Ironstone Yarns, New wool... 292 yards of yummy!

All the non yarn items.. mint tea, moose tissues, safety pins without the little circle at the end to get caught up on my stitches, Candy Cane kisses and grow your own snow!!!!


Thank you FujiYamaMama!!!!! I'm going off to grow some snow.