Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WIP Wednesday


Instead of laying out the whole blanket again (because it takes forever), I decided to show you what I've accomplished since the last shot.



Sorry about the bathroom background, but it's really the only place in the house that gets any light. So, since last post, there are fifteen new fish. I know the upper left is facing the wrong way. The bright green one on the right side is the missing one from the last shot, but I didn't want him to feel left out. Near as I can figure, I need six more fish and then I can see about putting them together. I may actually have enough yarn! Many thanks to all those who swapped with me so I didn't have to buy all this yarn. This would have been way too cost prohibitive if I had to do that.

Start sending vibes that it isn't too hard to sew together. Seems I have to make another one when this one is all finished.