Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Two down, Four to go...

I got two of my finals done today! Now, how can I have six finals when I'm only taking four classes? Well, my "clinical" class has three separate finals. The first, which I finished today and got an 'A' on (@woo!), was my final physical assessment at daycare. Then next week we have a traditional final exam and a final paper due. I also finished my developmental final today, but I have NO idea how I did on that one... and since it's 50% of my grade... well, we'll see. Tomorrow is research, which is essentially an article critque. That one shouldn't be too bad.

On the knitting front.. I'm working on a Christmas present for my friend K up in Alaska. I get a bit of extra time, since I'm not flying up till after Christmas.

I'm currently debating if I want to make something for my friends here at school. I'm thinking of something small for most of them. My lab partner will probably get mittens, after showing me the huge hole in her mitten today as we walked to lunch. I have no idea what to make them. Most of them will be returning to warmer climates once they graduate, and I hate to make something that will only be used for one season. Any ideas? Since most of them are flying out right after our Patho final, I either have two weeks to finish five things (that includes the mittens) or I can give them their gifts when we come back in Jan.