Tuesday, December 18, 2007

First semester down!

Last final is finished!!!!

My patho prof rocks! She had the grades up on our online system less than eight hours after we all finished the exam. Best part, I got the grade I want in the class and don't even have to do the extra work she offers if you want to better your grade!

Now, if only my other profs could get my grade online for my clinical class so I could be done with it all. Right now my stomach flops every time I go to look up that grade.

Not really knitting on much... a hat for the massage guy, a sweater that uses up the ends from the fish blanket and a X-mas present that I think will be my cross country flight knitting.

I'm on a total anti-small needle kick right now. I have a pair of socks for me that I started and can't even look at plus yarn wound up for dad's socks (but I have to fudge the pattern for those). The size eights I used to make these seemed small to me.

This is pair one of six that I want to make for Warm Woolies before next fall. My charity knitting got a bit off track, since I'm no longer shooting for a July deadline. I might make myself a pair out of Lamb's Pride Bulky so I can wear my Tevas when it isn't wet out.