Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've been tagged...

Seems I've been tagged. Thanks Katie. Shouldn't you be having a baby instead of torturing me? :P~

8 random things meme.
Rules are as follows:
· When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you.
· Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself.
· At the end of the post you must tag and link to eight other people.

1. I'm in graduate school studying to be a Pediatric Acute/Chronic Care Nurse Practitioner.

2. I have two cats that I adopted in Alaska and brought back to the east coast with me. In order to do this, I had to buy one of them a seat on the plane.

3. I'm a total night shift person. For the past seven years I've only worked evenings and nights. I'm going to die next semester when I have to be at rounds by 8am.

4. I've told friends I couldn't study on Sunday nights so I could be home to watch The Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad.... then I found out you can watch them online.

5. My hair is really down past my waist, but no one ever gets to see it down.

6. I love winter, the more snow, the better. Hence I'm going to Alaska this January to visit my friends and get in some good snow time.

7. I wear my watch on my right wrist, and upside down. Because of this many people assume I'm left handed. (I'm not)

8. I haven't owned a real bed in over two years. I've been sleeping on an aero bed.

I have no idea who to tag, but I'll tag Yvonne since it seems she hasn't done this one yet...