Monday, October 15, 2007

No pics yet...

since I'm at mom's and forgot the camera (whoops)..

Stopped by Twist today on the way to mom's. Actually managed not to buy anything except a button for my calorimetry and the new Interweave.

One Rogue sleeve sewn up, I renew my dislike for mattress stitch. Not that it's hard, but 18 inches of it on each sleeve takes forever. Not to mention that the fuzziness of the alpaca is making life harder. Now I'm wondering how I'm going to set the sleeves into the sweater, but that will probably be tomorrow's problem.

Now, Rhinebeck is getting closer.. and I will have this done by then, even if I'm weaving in ends on Friday night. I was thinking that I should probably have another way for people to recognize me for their bingo cards.

Options:
I have a small Alaska toy license plate I can wear on the back of my hat (or weave into my hair)
I can take one of my car Alaska plates and put it on my backpack
I can tie a fish to something and have that fly around
Or I can just let people ask and wear my "I'm a square" card. Not like I'm hard to find if I'm with mom, how many one handed people will be walking around?