Saturday, September 15, 2007

What I did with my Saturday..

J and I went to the Garden State Sheep and Fiber Festival today (after I spent the morning digging through a major yarn sale and scored major Koigu). Lots and lots of fuzzy creatures.. but nothing came home with me (boo hoo).

Warning: Major Fiber Pr0n (on the hoof... the off the hoof stuff I'll leave for fridays)

This gal was bigger than my cats.. and for those who have seen my kitties, that's saying something. So soft and fuzzy.


Cute little baby. I didn't get to play with this one.


No clue what these guys are.. though I think these are the gals. There wasn't a large amount of signs at this fair.


3 month old little girl sitting in a basket full of stuffed carrots. SOOOOO cute! and such a good little picture poser!


J wants to take the brown one home. Watch out G, she's gonna fence in the new backyard!


Amazing to watch. The demonstrator had a young two year old dog with him that liked to chase down the sheep and try to eat them!


Okay, I'm not really cute.. I'm totally not fuzzy, but I am interesting.. Can you guess what I am?