Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WIP Wednesday

I recently placed my first order from Knit Picks about two weeks ago. Now, we all know that "free" shipping at a certain level will usually cause us to add stuff to our cart to get to that certain level. In my defense, I was running out of yarn to use on the fish blanket, so eventually I would have needed to either swap or buy some. When you figure out the cost of shipping today, it was actually cheaper for me to buy the yarn from Knit Picks and get my free shipping. So, I've gotten both my packages now (yeah... I'm an addict) and have been working on fish this week.
There are now 31 of them. The fish that should be in that upper hole is currently on the needles. I didn't manage to finish him before I went to sleep last night. I have enough yarn to make about twenty more. I can't believe I picked a project where I'm going to have to do this much sewing.. but I'm thinking of crocheting the rows together.
Seasa supervising the layout of the fish. She just couldn't figure out what I was doing.

My Monkey socks are past the heel and I'm currently on the gusset.. but no pic because I left them in the car.

Rogue is still where it was three weeks ago.. even with the air conditioning set at 78 degrees, it's too warm to have that much alpaca/wool on my lap.

Wow.. that's it? Only 3 WIP. In my defense, I have been spinning more, so it takes away from knitting time.