Wednesday, August 08, 2007

WIP (and Work Finished)

Yes, I'm going to start out WIP Wednesday with something I've finished. Why can't I wait till tomorrow... well, turtlegirl76 very kindly sent me the yarn to finish this, and then very patiently waited for me to get into air conditioning so I could finish it. So it just didn't seem fair to make her wait another day.

May I present:

I love how the cables just pop off the background.


Pattern: My own, with some help from one of the Vogue Knitting Stitch Libraries (no clue which one)
Yarn: Noro Big Kureyon Color #8 (should have been only two skeins)
Needles: 10 1/2 (and very chewed by a kitty)
Final measurements: 8 inches wide, by 62 inches long
This final picture is for Turtlegirl76. The left side was the beginning, the right side was from the new skein you sent me! Came out pretty good if you ask me!

Now.. WIP. Rogue hasn't been touched again this week. I will finish it by Rhinebeck though. A few more fish have been finished.
It's getting harder and harder to get a good picture of these... 24 total.. only 36 (ish) to go.