Wednesday, August 22, 2007

WIP Wednesday

Well, once again, no new pics of Rogue because I haven't touched it. I got a bit caught up in finishing a holiday gift this week, not to mention the BSJ since I finally got my KnitPicks order.

I'm still not sure I like the yarn, but I'm hoping it washes up nicely. Here is the start of my first BSJ. I just cast off the five stitches for the neck.
I'm using size 3 addis and for some reason still getting 4 1/2 stitches to the inch. This yarn was sold as "Not Just" sock yarn, but even with my love of thick socks, I don't think I'd use it as sock yarn.

No new pic of the fish this week, because well:
This is all I've done. However, my KnitPicks order included lots of yarn for fish, so unless I feel guilty and work on Rogue all week, I should have more fish by next week.

And finally,
my Monkey socks. One down, half done the cuff on the second. I so want to finish these, but I need to remember that I have a lot of traveling to do this week on the bus, so I should save them for that. I just placed an order for 2.75mm needles so I can redo mom's socks, but she's now decided that she wants monkeys instead of Jaywalkers.