Friday, July 13, 2007

YPF

Well, in the last two days I've taken over 100 pictures of the yarn in my stash to add to Ravelry.. so let's review a few of them here.

Never mind.. not a single pr0nny one in the whole batch... but it's so much easier to find what I'm looking for now.

Meet Hershey:
I ran into Hershey's owners at last year's Warren County Fair. This was pretty much the only yarn in the whole place, but the cuddly creatures made up for it... so did the price for suri laceweight.

I have three skeins of this... I think my original plan was a LARGE lace scarf.. but as you can see, I haven't gotten that far yet.

And because I haven't posted any kitty pics in a while...

A very happy Opal in a box:

and a not so happy Opal after Seasa pounced on her and stole the box:

Sorry about the devil eyes.. but this was late at night and I was using the flash.