Monday, July 09, 2007

Okay, blogger won't let me put in a title...

I'm learning today how much I don't have my yarn organized. Yes, I got my Ravelry invite. I kept my name as Akknitter over there. I have most of this week off from work... so I'm going to go to the market tomorrow, buy a bunch of ziplocks and some big plastic tubs and get to work. Hopefully the sun will cooperate so I can get pics of the yarn. I may need to upgrade my Flickr account in order to get everything online in less than 100 years. (yes, I have a lot of yarn in my stash).

I'm trying to figure out how everyone put all their old projects online... I truthfully can't remember everything I've ever made, how long it took and what yarn it was made out of. Guess maybe I'll have to start from scratch.

Anyone else want to be my friend? turtlegirl found me before I even spent five minutes on Ravelry :) BTW - Turtle... nice stash :)