Friday, June 29, 2007

Fiber Friday..

Edited to add: Whoops, thanks for reminding me I forgot to post the source.. You can get these lovelies at Miss Babs, but hurry, she's apparently getting out of hand dyed fiber.

No yarn pr0n today... but I thought I'd show off what came in the mail earlier this week.. Now, I have so far been pretty good about my "rule" that I wasn't going to buy anything else till what I have was spun up or I hit Rhinebeck, but I found this stuff on sale and couldn't quite resist.



Sorry about the plastic in the background, but there were quite a few of these guys around and I didn't feel like bringing any inside.

Then I couldn't resist a batt of BFL. It was more green than I thought it would be, and that random strip of brown is really in there, but still...

Who could resist these colours?