Wednesday, July 04, 2007

WIP

Well, I figured I'd post now, since the day seems like it will be quite dreary and I don't know if I'll get pics.. (though I'll leave room for them)

The two washcloths from last week are all finished, with the hemp ones already gifted away.

Rogue: I finished the shoulders at knitting group on Monday. Now I just need to wait till next Monday when I'm in the nice cold bookstore to sew them together and start the hood.

My travel socks: One down, past the heel on the second.

Shoal water shawl: um yeah... no change... maybe I shouldn't be knitting lace with lace weight yarn.

The fish: two more done, and found a few more skeins on sale that match my colour scheme

Noro scarf: Yarn isn't here yet, so no progress on that one. Hopefully it will be done next week thanks to turtlegirl!

Wow... that's it? Doesn't seem like a lot. I did buy a whole bunch of superwash light worsted to make socks out of (I found it on sale). Maybe I'll start those next.