Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WIP

Well, I got some pics this week, though I'll apologize for the flashes..

Rogue is coming along at about ten rows per week.. it's a bit hard to concentrate on the chart while at knitting group..
Jaywalkers... one down, one to go. I know my toes are sticking out the end of the finished one, but you see, these aren't for me, and my foot is a good 1/2 in - 1 in larger than mom's. I haven't grafted the toe though, I want to make sure they fit. The yarn pooled a bit in the foot, but other than that I love the colours.


Last one with pics... the Festive Fish. I haven't really been working on this all that much because of the weather. I think I finished 2 fish this week.. I'm going to need a lot more of these than I thought and I'm already running out of stash yarn to use on it. Unless I add in another color, and the only colour with enough in my stash is purple.
No pics:
Shoalwater shawl: haven't touched.
Noro Scarf: haven't touched.

I've been watching "The Addams Family" on DVD these past few days. I forgot that Mortica used to knit all the time. Talk about some funky sweaters.. wonder who did the knitting for the show.