Friday, June 22, 2007

YPF and 2nd clue..

Well, I decided to go back into my stash for YPF this week. Please don't ask me what I was thinking when I added two skeins of this stuff to my stash... I guess I liked the colours, and in my defense, I didn't really pay for this stuff (which was good, cause it wasn't cheap). It was a bonus for helping out in my old LYS. I keep thinking I'll make a tank or something out of it, but ack... so not my colours. And yes... all the pics are from one skein.




I figure I have about 500 yards of this stuff.... any ideas? Or anyone want to swap. I think I've finally gotten to the point where I can let it go if someone actually wants it.

Now.. don't forget to read down a few posts and enter my spinning goof. I promised another clue today

So.. clue #2: If I'm reading everything I've found correctly... Trillian could have gotten the same results, but could not have done it the way I did on her new wheel.