Monday, June 11, 2007

One more FO..

I finished these a couple of weeks ago, but I knew I was working 5 days last week (I work 12 hour nights), so I figured I'd save posting them till this week.
I know they don't look like much here... these were made out of the leftovers from my moebius, and I truthfully had no idea how much was left, or how long it would last. (At the moment, my scale is broken)
If I ever make these again, I'd probably add another repeat of ribbing and make the thumb a bit bigger. It blocked out okay, but I'm afraid to gift this pair. The thumb barely fits me, and well, I have skinny thumbs.


A side shot.. it's rather hard to take pics of your own hand.

Yarn: Decadent Fibers Pulled Taffy 55% Mohair, 45% wool
Needles: Size 6
Pattern: My own
Leftovers... enough to make a cute pouch to send to turtlegirl. Guess I could have made the cuffs longer.