Thursday, September 28, 2006

Something besides knitting..

Well, I have now worked my way through all the hospitals with a PICU in this area (or at least the ones I'm willing to commute to) and still don't have a job. I have one more interview on Tuesday out in PA. I'll probably rent an apartment out there if I get it. Commuting on 78 during rush hour just isn't fun. Not to mention the backup at the bridge's toll booth. For those of you in AK and reading this.. if I don't get this one, look for me around the first week or Nov or so.. I have no idea what going back as a traveler will entail, but I'm sure you gals will figure it all out for me.

And.. well, this isn't knitting.. it's yarn.. The nice mail lady brought me these two skeins of possum worsted that were a swap with JPknits. The kitty is Opal.. the reason she looks so confused is that I NEVER let her play with my yarn. The nice UPS guy brought me the two bags of Noro Kureyon. My sister wants a Lady Eleanor blanket.. wonder if I can part with the Kureyon for her....