Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's Official..

I got the certified letter in the mail on Tuesday... I no longer have a job. Instead of firing me, they said I resigned because I was a no call/no show for my shifts. Funny thing about that.. I never had a schedule that extended past the day the strike started.

I'm not too upset over this, which just goes to show that even if I thought I was happy there, I probably wasn't. Dad isn't freaking out over it, which means I have all the loving support I need. And as I said before, it's a lot more knitting time. I'm more relaxed now that I don't have to worry about will I have a job afterwards. I'm sure that with the unions help I could fight this, but frankly, I don't wanna.

On the knitting side of things.. if I EVER say "lengthwise scarf" again, someone please shoot me. If this yarn wasn't so yummy I think I'd be insane by now. Why on earth would you want a scarf with over 300 stitches in a row??? UGH