Thursday, June 15, 2006

Week in review..

No pictures.. there's not much to photograph right now except the first 50 rows of my shawl (I've already found out why life lines are a wonderful thing).

But.. I interviewed for a job at Robert Wood on Wednesday and go back again next week to do a four hour "tag a long" with one of their nurses. From what I understood, I'll know by the end of Wednesday if they're going to offer me a job. The Peds ER there seems like it would be a fun place to work, guess I'll find out on Wednesday.

I actually got out of the house tonight and went out with someone I've known for probably the last twenty five years or so. Funny how those kids you were never friends with growing up can become friends as adults. I had a great time.

That's about it for the week unless I start ranting about my last employer, COBRA benefits and bad timing... but I think that would be TMI.