Friday, September 10, 2010

SP package, part 2. The pictures

As I opened the box, I see this reusable bag.. it's the perfect size for lunches and stuff.

I'm currently wondering what is so colorful....

So I pull it out and find 250gm of bulky weight yarn. Not something I probably would have picked to spin myself, but the idea of a hat just keeps running through my head. I do love the colors.

Next up is apparently some of my pal's homespun.. but she forgot to label it. Nice to know I'm not the only one who forgets to label stuff. I'll have to run this through the yardage meter that my sister got me for Hanukkah last year.

Not only does she spin, but she makes spinning supplies. A close up view of the drop spindle she included in the package. It's a bottom whorl with no hook so I'm going to have to experiment with it but it seems to spin wonderfully.


There was also some tea and a great purple bag with tassels (!) to keep the drop spindle in. Thank you Courtney!