Friday, February 19, 2010

Vegas

Where else can you find "dream" size chocolate candies?


Fountains to entertain?
Tigers made of flowers? (okay, might have been plastic)
An indoor garden decorated for Chinese New Year..

With lots...
and lots...

of pretty flowers to snap pictures of?

If you didn't get the theme, I was recently in Vegas for a week long conference. It was very informative and I'm glad I went both for the education received and the networking opportunities there.

This was my second trip to Vegas. I managed to get out and walk the strip three times during the week including a show one night. Going by yourself is not nearly as much fun as taking a friend along. Thankfully, knitting once again came to the rescue and I had a great companion to spend the last evening wandering town with.