Friday, March 05, 2010

New Socks!

I signed up for a sock club this year. Part of the deal with myself was that I would knit up each shipment as they arrived. I don't have to do the pattern that comes with the yarn, but I do have to knit it up.

My first package shipped today, so I had to hurry up and finish the socks I was already working on... so...

TaDA!





Okay, I cheated and took the pics before I finished the sewn bind off.. but it's done now.

Details:

Yarn: Panda Sox by Dye Dreams - 80% Superwash 20% bamboo. A nice, smooth, yarn. It didn't split much as I was knitting with it and shows off the patterning very nicely.
Needles: KP size 2.25
Pattern: Can't remember which Cat Borhdi architecture I used, but I've figured out that all the toe up ones with a heel flap are basically the same. The only difference is where you put the increases. Since I like heel flaps, it limits choices a bit.

They are very green and I love how they came out. Yarn was bought at Stitches East last fall.