Sunday, January 31, 2010

Busiest place on earth

Barnes and Noble. Don't ask me why. All I can figure out is that there are a lot of people out there who either:
1. Don't have internet in their home. (every table in the cafe, and it's not a small one, had a laptop on it)
2. Have never heard of a library. (every chair in the place was taken and surrounded by books)
3. Have nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon (This particular store is in a little mini mall area across from the big mall, so there may have been a large number of husbands hiding out there)

I went this afternoon based on an online calendar that said a group of knitters met there at 3pm. If they were there, I missed them. I sat for 30 minutes and spun since I'd gotten myself out of the house, then gave up and went food shopping.