Saturday, November 14, 2009

What else is between VT and CT?

Come on.. who can guess???


Yes, that's right. WEBS.


I'd be in serious trouble if I lived anywhere close to that store. I thought I took pics, but I guess not. We wandered through the warehouse, played with some new yarns and explored their interchangeable needle set.

I've decided that I'll stick with my knitpicks ones, they still have one of the best cables I've seen and I can handle the occasional broken needle/cable.

I did finally buy some yarn to make a February lady sweater. One bag for me, one bag for mom. No pics of mom's yarn.. cause she is getting it for Hanukkah (she knows she is getting it, just not quite what color it is)




It's a nice heathered blue.

So here's my issue. I have three large projects I want to work on. Which one comes first?

1. February Lady - warning: PDF file
3. Swing Coat from Swing, Swagger and Drape - click on 5-8, it's the long red/purple coat.