Thursday, November 05, 2009

Last of the Rhinebeck Haul

I can't keep posting one skein a day.. I don't know about you, but I want to see it all... and I want it all now :)

Today, my haul from Brook's Farm. I didn't get there till lunch time on Saturday and the orphan racks had been pretty picked over at that point.

First up.. their superwash worsted weight wool. Soon to be a new pair of heavy duty winter socks. My last pair is wearing wonderfully.


Next up.. two skeins of Solo Silk (50/50 wool/silk). These are actually matching skeins (same dye lot and everything), so these will probably become a shawl.


Final up.. I was going for as much solo silk as I could find, but there was very little left. Another skein of solo silk, this one will probably be a scarf.


There is one more skein of solo silk, but it is meant for someone else.. if I could find her address. Hey J.. send me your addy??