Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Staying busy...

After much soul searching, I've decided to keep my exam date for this Friday.  If I pass, it's over.  If I don't... well... I can always take it again after studying some more.  

In the meantime, I haven't applied for any other NP positions since the one over the summer.  There are three online that I'm interested in, but at this point, I've decided to wait till I pass the exam.

To keep myself busy, and make some money, I've started doing pediatric home care.  I'm only working two or three days a week right now (mostly because of the holidays coming up and trying to get used to working again).  So far, I've done one shift.  My patient is totally adorable.  It's a total reversal though to have the parents asking if there is anything they can do for me, instead of me asking that question.   I have another 12 hour shift with her overnight tonight.  I'm getting an amazing amount of knitting done while she sleeps.  I'll have to post another pic of the fish I've managed to finish.