Friday, August 22, 2008

Moving sucks..

Ever wonder where all the junk in your house comes from? I've been packing away for the past few days and I'm amazed at how much I've thrown out already. Six large black trash bags have found their way to the dumpsters and I still have one bag of clothes and two boxes of books to donate somewhere.

What I can't figure out is how to clean the apartment while I'm doing this. So far I've done the bathroom from top to bottom and the closet in my bedroom, but everything else just has too much stuff blocking the way. I may have to ask my father to take the truck and meet him at home after I clean up. I'm trying to get back as much of my deposit as possible, though I'll admit, if they would just say "the cleaning fee is $xxx" I might have left it. But they don't tell you what the cleaning fee is, and they say anything like changing light bulbs will cost at least an hour of time.

I need to go pack up my dishes. I've been waiting all day for them to dry.