Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pic update

Okay, I'm going to try and post all my missing pics... sorry if this takes forever to load.

First we have DC pics.


The Hope Diamond. The line wasn't too bad to see it this time.

Day two was the zoo... Meet the newest panda baby at the Washington Zoo. In this pic, he was falling down a tree.

Here's daddy, eatting his daily bamboo snack. I kept waiting for him to knock down that piece that was shading his face, but I gave up after twenty minutes.

This pic is for you turtlegirl... No explanation needed.

One of the few pics I took at MSW.. I'm saving the rest for yarn pr0n fridays.
After the festival was over, we spent a day in Baltimore. Another shot for turtlegirl from the aquarium.
Bright shiny frog... poisonous, but cute.
A shot of an old lighthouse that was moved to the inner harbor from the water taxi. That is the best $8 you can ever spend.

And my missing SP package pics. Tea, chocolate, a neat notecard and a flower pen. The stitch book is already being used, I've almost finished a scarf using it. My SP also found the ecolips!!! So happy to have a new one.
And finally the yarn my SP sent me.. Yummy soft alpaca.