Monday, May 14, 2007

A FO!!!!

I realize I haven't posted a lot of FOs lately, and well, that's because a lot of them have been for gifts, or have disappeared while my internet/computer issues were going on.

So, may I present:
Yarn: Oasis 100% soy silk - 1 skein
Colour: Purplexed
Length: I'm guessing about 55 inches long... my blocking board doesn't go that far
Width: 16 cm (about 6.3 inches)
Pattern: My own design using a stitch pattern from the book my SP sent me.

Again, this proves that lace needs blocking. It didn't look at all wavy to me while I was working on it. I am now officially in love with my blocking wires. SOOOOOO much easier to use than pinning it out. I was really surprised with how far a skein of this yarn goes. Highly recommend it for people who are "No sheep" or vegan. I personally, still prefer silk/wool blends but this stuff drapes wonderfully.